Busy Mom’s Chicken
This busy mom’s chicken recipe is really for anyone who wants to eat well but is short on time. So if you are too busy to cook dinner, just throw these four ingredients into your crockpot or instant pot and set it. Come back later and enjoy it. This recipe so easy that even your five-year-old could do it.
I’m not going to waste your time telling you how delicious this recipe is or how you can save a ton of time because I know you are BUSY. Here’s the recipe.
Four Simple Ingredients
4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 jars 16 ounces salsa verde (I like the one from Trader Joe’s cause the ingredients are super clean)
1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
1 garlic clove, minced
This chicken is delicious on its own, but you can also pair it with:
- Tortilla Chips
- Crunchy taco shells
- Flour Tortillas
- Corn tortillas
- Riced Cauliflower
- On Nachos (using Plantain Chips, Corn Chips, Bean Chips)
- With garlic bread
- Beside stir-fried bell peppers and onions
- On a bed of sauteed spinach
- With a nice salad
- 4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 jars 16 ounces salsa verde I like the one from Trader Joe's cause the ingredients are super clean
- 1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- Cover with salsa verde and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Just before you are going to eat it rip it up a little with tongs (in the crock pot)
- Add to rice, noodles, on a sandwich or beside some nice steamed veggies.
Other recipes that busy people might enjoy:
- Easy BBQ Chicken Nachos with Root Vegetable Chips
- Easy Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup in a Snap
- Easy French Toast Casserole Recipe Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Nachos for the Entire Family No Corn
- Golden Potato Soup with Fried Rosemary