No one will believe these Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are sugar-free!
Just let them go on thinking it's unhealthy.
This recipe works as a dessert for Low Carbers, Ketogenic, and Whole Food Diets! I originally created this recipe for the Trim Healthy Mama diet, but it works just fine now that I am doing so well on the Ketogenic diet.
You can use whatever sweetener you prefer, I like to use Swerve confectioners.
These also taste really good with 1/4 cup of chopped macadamia nuts. If you want to go the extra mile you can also make a peanut butter hardshell or chocolate hard shell to coat them in!
Nana hand rolled these (I teased her for not getting them round) and I coated them in a hard shell. I also asked her to roll out 24 instead of 12 this time so we'd have more. I used these cute little animal pics so we wouldn't have to get our fingers messy! Not always perfect, but definitely delicious. Here's how they turned out.
If you liked this recipe, you might want to check out my menu plans. I come up with a few ideas from time to time! Here's one of my favorite THM menu plans. You can also find my top Ketogenic (S meals for you THMers) dinners in the members-only section of this site!
If you make these, please tag me in the photo so I can see your beautiful creations! I'm on all social media as ThatOrganicMom and or use the hashtag #ChocPBB Thanks you guys <3
*all Trim Healthy Mama store links have been removed from this post, I apologize for any inconvenience*
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls - THM Friendly
- 8 oz Neufchatel Cream Cheese (⅓ less fat)
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth if you prefer)
- ½ cup of Swerve Confectioners Style Sweetener (or Gentle Sweet)
- ¼ cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Stevia Sweetened Baking Chips
- You won’t find many dessert recipes that come together this easily! Simply throw the first three ingredients into a mixer and mix until combined. Turn off mixer and add the chocolate chips stirring just till combined. Form into 12 balls.