Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by Rebecca Huff
To prevent throwing away food, I like to have an arsenal of recipes that I can throw anything into and it still looks gourmet! My children enjoy this recipe for breakfast as much as I do. We can throw this together quickly.
Egg Foo Young is one of my favorites:
Egg Foo Young
- 6 whole eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar whatever you have on hand
- 1/4 cup baking blend or coconut flour
- a dash of fish sauce if you have it
- 1/2 cup of whatever vegetable you have on hand use nonstarchy veggies if you are following Trim Healthy Mama, Optional
- 1/2 cup of whatever meat you have on hand Optional
- Mix all items thoroughly and cook in a skillet sprayed lightly with coconut oil on medium-low until lightly browned on both sides.
- Top with sour cream or greek yogurt and Sriracha (no sugar), salsa, guacamole or hot sauce.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.