Top 14 Real Food ketogenic dinners w/ grocery list
Every now and then life just gets a bit hectic and I need to have something already planned out for dinner. After a couple of months that were leaving me further behind in so many areas, I decided to come up with a list of my favorite Ketogenic meals.
Having these at my fingertips means I can easily choose a few and pick up the ingredients and I'm good to go. Here are the 14 Top Ketogenic Dinners in our organic kitchens from my favorite bloggers.
- Zucchini Fritters and Goat Cheese Sauce from A Pinch of Yum (not written as a Ketogenic recipe, so substitute almond or coconut or another keto-friendly option in place of flour)
- Keto Lasagna from Diet Doctor
- Keto Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus from Diet Doctor
- Keto Cheeseburger Pie from All Day I Dream About Food
- Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings from All Day I Dream About Food – I would pair these with a nice Caesar Salad!
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice from All Day I Dream About Food
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with a nice bowl full of riced cauliflower! You guys know I love bowl recipes; you gotta try this one from A Sweet Life
- Keto Asian Cabbage Stir Fry from Diet Doctor
- Green Chile Cauliflower Rice from A Sweet Life
- Sesame Almond Zoodle Bowl from Ruled Me
- Skillet Browned Chicken With Creamy Greens from Ruled Me that is absolutely delicious and incredibly healthy. Easy to make and so good for you!
- Thai Peanut Drumsticks from A Sweet Life – Pair these with a nice house style salad and maybe even some cauliflower mashies!
- Nacho Chicken Casserole topped with some nicely diced fresh avocado and also some finely diced red bell pepper this recipe from Ruled Me is divine!
- Keto Gyros with Leg of Lamb from little ole' me – ThatOrganicMom using my simple lamb recipe or my Greek Leg of Lamb with Naan Bread by Diet Doctor. If you want to take these up the healthy ladder, top them off with micro-greens.
Most of these recipes can be made with simple ingredients with the exception of the Naan recipe that calls for Psyllium Flake Powder. <— I've included my affiliate link so you can easily find organic psyllium flake powder to use in this recipe.
I added the grocery list to the members only section so head over the to print it out by clicking here or on the screenshot clip below. If you aren't a member, don't worry! Just join our tribe for free and create your own personal password, easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.
Don't forget to add dessert to your menu plan, when you are short on time try a Keto Kookie! The chocolate chip version comes in at 8g Fat, 3g Protein and 1.4g of Net Carbs, this delicious treat is is great for satisfying your sweet tooth.
You can find a lot more cool stuff with the reasons for my recommendations on Amazon, just hover over the little conversation bubble in the upper left corner. The Ketogenics idea list is also available on my Amazon Influencer page.
Let me know what you think of this Ketogenic Dinner Recipe Round Up! Did I leave off one of your favorite ketogenic dinner recipes? If so, please feel free to add the link in the comments below. I'll add them all to my Keto Tips and Tricks Pinterest Board. Happy cooking!
PS ~ Before you go, won't you share this post? Thank you!!