Simple Organic Chocolate Pudding
That velvety smoothy chocolatey goodness that was your childhood favorite.
- ½ cup sweetener (organic sugar works best but sometimes I use coconut sugar)
- 3 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 3 cups organic whole milk
- 2 tbsp butter we love Kerrygold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup non-GMO or organic cornstarch
- pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
Mix the sweetener, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and milk in a heavy-bottomed small saucepan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
When the mixture thickens, remove from heat.
Add vanilla, a pinch of salt, and butter, stir to combine.
Pour into serving dishes and serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 4gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 111mgPotassium: 194mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 310IUCalcium: 137mgIron: 1mg