Breaking the Sugar Addiction does not have to leave you in tears!
Beyond the obvious health benefits of maintaining a healthy weight, or even losing weight, giving up sugar can have some surprising benefits. Not the least of which is the fact that sugar is expensive and unnecessary! How about cavities, gum disease, diabetes, obesity and more? No thank you sugar!
Did you know that sugar actually deactivates your immune system for hours after consuming only a small portion? If you are a regular soda drinker, you could be shutting down your immune system all day long. Have I mentioned that sugar can affect your liver and kidneys as well?
According to Natural Living, sugar actually causes body odor, while I don’t necessarily agree with the part about evolution, I do agree that consuming copious amounts of sugar can cause you to have less than pleasant body odor! Overall, I believe that breaking the sugar addiction will improve every area of your life!
Sugar Free Menu Plan Week 3
- Runners Smoothie (#MeatFreeMonday)
- Simple Baked Eggs
- Protein Waffles
- Fat Stripping Frappa (see THM book)
- Skinny Greek Omelet
- Happy Hormone Smoothie
- Mushroom Onion Quiche Bites
- Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado Salad w/ Chickpeas
- Tuna Bowl w/ cucumbers and tomatoes (momables recipe)
- Rainbow Salad & Boiled Eggs
- THM (E) Easy Sprouted Whole Grain and Honey Bread for Warm Chicken Sprouted Sandwich – E
- Raw Slaw
- Protein Shake
- Easy Tuscan Soup w/ Side Salad
- Easy Crock Pot Tacos (with turkey for Taco Tuesday)
- Paleo Chicken Sliders
- Salmon With Coconut Cream Sauce
- Chicken Satay
- Shrimp stir fry (use cauliflower instead of rice)
- Sweet N Sour Chicken (THM style E)
To print the menu plan and grocery list click HERE
Find menu plans for week one and week two also!
Follow the corresponding Pinterest Board here:
Follow ThatOrganicMom’s board 3rd Week Break Sugar Addiction on Pinterest.
Are you living the sugar free lifestyle?