Healthy Nachos - Corn Free
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 - 18 oz bottle BBQ Sauce
- 8 oz Goat Cheese
- Plantain Chips (2 bags from Trader Joe's)
- Lettuce (Romaine works best)
- Avocado, optional
- Cilantro, optional
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add BBQ Sauce and stir well, turn to lowest heat setting while preparing other ingredients.
- Crumble goat cheese.
- Wash and chop lettuce.
- Peel and cube avocado.
- Arrange on plate!
For Keto or THM S you will want to leave out the Plantain Chips or do what I do and just crush up one or two chips and use it as a garnish. For these options, you can also build the dish into a whole lettuce leaf and eat it like a taco.
Make the full recipe and use the leftovers for meal prep so you can skip the restaurant food this week!
Recipe by That Organic Mom at https://www.thatorganicmom.com/healthy-nachos/