Easy Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 6 bell peppers, halved, seeds removed
- 1 - 16 oz container of pico de gallo or salsa
- taco seasoning
- 8 oz cheese, shredded
- sour cream, optional
- hot sauce, optional
- Wash, halve and remove seeds from bell peppers, salt inside the cavity of each pepper
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat
- Add taco seasoning and pico de gallo, stir
- Spoon meat mixture into pepper halves
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Top with shredded cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve with optional toppings.
This recipe can be halved easily, but why not make the full recipe and save some for lunches or tomorrow night's dinner!
Recipe by That Organic Mom at https://www.thatorganicmom.com/easy-taco-stuffed-bell-peppers/