Cranberry, White Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Cookies
- 1 block Kerrygold butter (or 1 cup butter of choice), softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs (or Neat egg substitute - see blogpost photos)
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract (or you could use orange extract if you have it - that's my favorite)
- 3 cups flour (can also use gluten free baking flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 - 1 cup cranberries (we used julienned)
- white chocolate chips
- handful macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix butter and both sugars on medium speed for 1 minute
- Add eggs or egg replacer and extract, mix 1 minute
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt then add to mixture about half a cup at a time, adding more each time the mixture becomes mixed well. Mix just until blended together, don't over mix or the cookies may be tough.
- Mix in cranberries, chips, and macadamia nuts, just until combined.
- Chill dough for 10 minutes in fridge.
- Drop onto silicone baking liner or parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
Recipe by That Organic Mom at https://www.thatorganicmom.com/cranberry-white-chocolate-macadamia-cookie/