Chicken and Pear Arugula Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 2 peeled and sliced pears
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 2 green onions sliced
- 4 whole Meyer Lemons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sweetener to taste (honey, maple syrup, stevia, erythritol, all work.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Build salad in a family size bowl.
- Mix dressing in a separate container, mix well.
- Pour over salad.
If you have any leftovers pack them into a quart jar for a nice lunch for the next day. The kids love this salad and I let them put extra cranberries in their bowls. They also like to use a squeeze bottle to drizzle the dressing on.
Recipe by That Organic Mom at https://www.thatorganicmom.com/chicken-pear-salad/