Best Ever Tuna Salad
Ultra filling and packed with healthy fats this tuna salad recipe is mind-blowing delicious.
- 1 can tuna
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 cups butter leaf lettuce, more or less (or any lettuce that you have)
- 1/4 large or 1 small sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil mayo (or whatever mayo you like!)
- 1 avocado, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Open tuna and put in bowl separating with a fork.
- Add mayo, stir.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except avocado, stirring well to coat mayo, etc.
- Add avocado last.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Eat right out of the bowl, or if you aren't avoiding carbs put it between two slices dark bread like Rye or Pumpernickel.
Make sure to make enough of this to share if you have kids or company because they will want some, trust me!
Recipe by That Organic Mom at https://www.thatorganicmom.com/best-ever-tuna-salad/