Mayo Based Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Veganaise I use the grapeseed oil variety with the purple lid
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons italian herb seasonings
- 1 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 garlic cloves peeled minced
- pinch of stevia
- Himalayan Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Blend and serve, if too thick add water, if too thin add more Veganaise.
Asian Delight Dressing
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small knob of fresh ginger or 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- juice of one lemon try using a Meyer lemon if you can find one!
- Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- Blend and enjoy, keeps for about a week to 10 days.
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 cup water 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8 cup flax seed oil or avocado oil, or in a pinch extra-virgin-olive-oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric optional (but has tons of health benefits, post coming soon!)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder optional
- Blend till smooth in your Vitamix or Blendtec blender!
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon onion powder or dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 cup greek yogurt sour cream or mayo
- 1/8 cup cold-pressed olive oil optional- leave out for mayo
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth, add water if too thick to desired consistency.
More Salad Dressings to come! Try adding these to the lunchboxes!