The questions I get asked most is where do you find fill-in-the-blank (vitamins, stevia, organic food, clothing, kitchen items, beauty products, non-toxic cleaning supplies, etc.) or which such and such do you use? So, I’m working on putting everything together in a handy resource guide that you can use to find my recommendations. Items on this page are ones that I have used or am currently using in my home, on my kids, or for my family.
While not all links on my website necessarily lead to affiliate referrals, for the sake of FTC Disclosure purpose, please know that some of the links on my site are affiliate links and if you choose to purchase items from those links I will receive a small commission for the referral. The price is still the same for you, and sometimes even lower when you use my coupon codes. If you do choose to use my affiliate links, I want to say “Thank You for helping me share the message about healthier living by supporting my website!” If you don’t understand what affiliate links are, please read here.
Toxic Free Living
- Vinegar (buy in bulk at Costco)
- Baking Soda (buy in bulk at Costco)
- Essential Oils
I purchase the following supplements through Life Extension Products because they are high quality.
You can also find many protocols for various health issues here: Life Extension Health Concens. This makes it easier to repair your health with step by step instructions and suggestions. I have used the Digestive Health protocol for myself and with my son and it has helped to repair mild leaky gut.
Health and Beauty Products
- Glow Inner Beauty Powder
- Body Brush – Luxury Natural Bristles – Long Handle – Great Back Scrubber – Anti-Cellulite – Bath Brushes
- NuFACE Trinity Facial Trainer Kit with Wrinkle Reducer Attachment (my daughter works as a cosmetologist at a very nice spa, and this came highly recommended)
- Magnesium Bath Flakes, Magnesium Oil Spray
- Epsoak Epsom Salts
- Shampoo, conditioner, and hair cutting calendar my daughters and I use for luxurious hair
- Organic Beauty Products (eyelashes, etc.)
- Lilla Rose Hair Accessories
- Buff Her exfoliating scrubs — love them ALL
- Love with Food – My Kids favorite snacks are usually things we have found in this wonderful red box.
- Thrive Market – Where I purchase specialty items. Perfect for if you don’t live near a lot of health food stores, etc. Thrive Market seeks to make healthy living easy, affordable, and accessible for every American family. Having the membership saves money.
- Collagen powder by Great Lakes or
- Oolong Tea (helps with weight loss
- Cronometer – a nutrition & fitness tracking website which is very useful for calculating macros. For a while, I used MyFitnessPal but the nutrition information for foods would be off so often that I had to switch to something more reliable.
- Train With Lyzabeth is the Workout Routine I am currently using to train. She also has a great food plan for people with Hypothyroid problems or people who think they may have hypothyroid that I also like. My daughter Haley uses the Classic plan.
- The Flat Belly Plan will help if you have Candida, Parasites, or Leaky Gut by using an elimination process. It’s really an educational tool that can help with weight loss.
- Xtrema Ceramic Cookware
- Meal Prepsters 3 Compartment Bento Box (for packing my husband’s lunch)
- Pantry Organization Oxo
- Wide Mouth 64 oz Jars for organizing dried goods in pantry
- Appliance Caddy (for appliances that need to be used often)
- Instant Pot and accessories for making pretty much everything in my instant pot!
The Natural Home
- Berkey Water Filter (this is the exact version of our 2nd Berkey) filters out fluoride. We gave this one to our adult daughter to filter her stinky Florida tap water.
- Berkey Light Ideal for Camping or home use (this is the first Berkey we bought)
- Berkey Sports Bottle (We used this while traveling in China)
- The Water System we currently have installed under our sink.
- Squatty Potty
- Himalayan Salt Shop Salt Lamps
- Swanwick Light Blocking Glasses – always wear these when watching TV, using computers, smartphones or any electronic devices in the evenings.
The Laundry Room
Large and small families need Cozi! Keep track of chaotic family life with this FREE app! I use it for the calendar, address book, journal, menu planning, and setting reminders.
- Dropbox – Great for storing photos, documents, sharing across devices. I love Dropbox for blogging. I can save my photo creations on any computer, then access them on my phone or vice versa. I also use it to backup our budget.
Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Varidesk Standing Desk converts your sit-down desk into a healthy standing desk because sitting is the new smoking!
- Safe source for Vitamins: Life Extension Products
- Airbnb – Since 2013 we started using Airbnb instead of hotels when we travel. You can find cozy homes and exotic places all over the globe! It is so much more fun than staying in a hotel. You can find hosts with extra rooms, entire homes, and unique accommodations like castles and igloos. It’s easy to feel at home, anywhere you go this way, and we have enjoyed each stay so far.
- Fragrance-Free Perfume
- Plants that clean the air are my number one gift of choice. You can never have too many!
- Faithbox – a monthly subscription to encourage your Christian faith. Especially useful for young adults, empty nesters, and college students. See a video of me opening my First Faithbox.
- Love with Food – Excellent gift for college students, young married couples, or your grandchildren’s birthdays!
- Little Passports World Edition – a great gift for kids. See my kids opening their first few boxes on our YouTube channel; the video is here. You can find several different types of gift subscriptions here.
- Pampered Mommy Box subscription
Blogging Tools & YouTube Videos
- Blue Host, I use for hosting my website
- Dropbox – Again, I used Dropbox to save files, back things up, and keep my computer less cluttered. It’s ideal for photo storage as well.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera (I got the video creator kit linked here)…this is the 2nd camera I got, and I love it. It is under $1k and does so much. I haven’t learned everything about how to use it but it is a great camera!
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300/BC, 20.4 MP Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom and 3-Inch Xtra Fine LCD (Black), was My first camera – this is the one I took to China. The one I accidentally dropped down the rocks at the Summer Palace with zero damage, even though it bounced like a tennis ball.
- Fiverr – Little Jobs for $5 – Stuff like removing the background from a photo, drawings, Graphic Design, Music, Audio, Programming. It’s a great place to get little gigs done! It’s like having your own personal virtual assistant. The new intro in my YouTube video was purchased on Fiverr.
- iSkysoft Video Editing software – I use this editing software for my YouTube channel (not that my skills are anything you’d want to emulate LOL). It’s available for Windows, but I use the Mac version here (not an affiliate link)
- My Mac
- My Macbook (useful for when traveling or working in bed LOL)
- Wireless Microphone System
- Microphone I use for voice overs and podcasting: Yeti USB Microphone